Please make sure to consider these policies before placing your order.
- Jbswear2u.com.au is an online wholesale store carrying out the sale of uniforms and workwear, covering a range of over 600 different garments.
- Our mission is the provision of the best available uniform, workwear and other related items at the best price. We aim to be the best and have a following of happy customers.
- Most customers who use our webstore looking to fulfill their uniform needs are aware of the types of products we offer. (People who simply wish to try out our products may be better suited elsewhere.) We apologise for this, but we are in essence, wholesalers.
- The descriptions, pictures, sizes and any other product guides on our website are provided by our suppliers/manufacturers.
- As for size and colour, the Industry Standard states that a 4% variation is possible, as often products are manufactured in separate batches. These variations are accepted by the Industry and cannot be used as a reason to request a refund or exchange of any of our products.
- Returns or exchanges are valid only on items with defective or faulty manufacturing faults.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made for incorrect choice of products or just a change of mind.
- In most cases we cannot make changes to the items in your order once it has been processed. We are not liable for incorrect selection of garments or changes of mind. In the case that an exchange is granted due to incorrect selection of items, additional re-stocking & freight charges will apply.
- We recommend allowing up to 10 - 15 Business days for the decoration and delivery of your order. Please Note: Undercoated orders are generally delivered much quicker. Delivery may take longer for remote areas. You may receive your order in multiple shipments if the items have been dispatched from separate warehouses. If you are a new customer purchasing any of our decoration services (Screen Printing, Embroidery or Vinyl Transfers) your order will require artwork set up before we begin production. The time taken for artwork set up may vary depending on the artwork requirements set by the customer.
As requested on our payment page, please check the contents of your cart thoroughly before finalising your order.
Please make sure you check the contents of your order before involving a third party decorator as we are unable to organise a refund for any items once they have been altered outside of our services.
Our policy of no refunds or exchanges is as per the policy set out by the Office of Fair Trading as Follows:
- ‘We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.’
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within these guidelines.
If you do find that the product you received has a manufacturing defect or is faulty in any way, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
Please include photos of the faulty product and as much information as possible for feedback to our supplier. Once this is received, we will endeavour to come back to you within 3 business days of the receipt of your email.