210 - JB's 210 Polo
210 - JB's 210 Polo
- 65% Polyester for durability, and 35% Cotton for comfort
- 210gsm double knit pique fabric, easy care and reduced pilling
- Knitted collar with reinforced herringbone tape on inside neck seam and JB’s 3-button placket
- Set-in sleeves with open cuffs
- Straight hem with herringbone tape reinforced side splits
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 and AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF protection
- 6/7XL only in White, Black, Navy, Bottle, Gunmetal
- 8/9XL only in Black & Navy
Sizing is for Half Chest Measurements
- Lay flat a similar garment you feel comfortable in with arm sleeves out
- Measure 2.5 cm down from where sleeve is sewn on to the body of the garment
- Measure across from side seam to side seam to get ½ chest measurement
- Measuring t-shirts and polo's may not give correct measurements due the stretch in the fabric
- Also, you cannot ½ a full chest measurement to get a ½ chest measurement.
- Variations +/- cm - ½ Chest Measurements
A= Chest/Bust ½ Chest Measurements
B= SP Shoulder Point Length
Good value and good quality for our staff uniforms. Hold up well after repeated washes. Better quality than a lot of the more expensive options on the market.
I have purchased several of these Mens Polo Shirts in the last three years (from the SA branch) as they are excellent value and wonderful colours. I have also purchased the plain coloured Tee Shirts for my two sons as they are 'big boys' and the fact that JB's Polos n Tee's go up to 7XL is such a bonus. Love the product, love the colours and love the materials. Thank you JB's and also thanks for the quick and professional delivery
These polos seem to be well made and I was quite happy with the fit. I think they're very reasonably priced too.
More than happy with his polo - good sizing, reasonable price and very very quick service. Will be a return customer
I couldn't be more pleased with the polo shirts I purchased. They are good quality with accurate sizing at a reasonable price. Delivery was fast and I am going to buy some more.
100% polyester polo tops are great when brand new. But end up stinking after a few hot, sweaty rounds of golf (even after hot laundry washes). 100% polyester polo tops are also don't repel heat on a hot day. Cotton polo tops are great for repelling heat on a hot day and don't stink after a few sweaty rounds in them, but unfortunately cotton tops don't stretch as much as polyester which is not great for the golf swing. The 65% polyester / 35% cotton in the 210 polo is a great all rounder for golf. It has the stretch in the fabric to allow you to move without restriction, it doesn't retain the stink after washing and it provides good heat protection on hot days.
my family is a bit on the larger side and we could not find polos anywhere that would fit. So happy that we found you!!!
Your Polos are great... good quality and at fabulous price.
We will definitely be ordering more :-)
Very good hard wearing polos
Excellent product - superb service